Donations directly benefit the animals during their stay while waiting to find their forever homes. Much of our non-routine surgeries, animal enrichment, updated animal enclosures, neonatal kitten care, specialized medical expenses, and animal care supplies are funded through donations from our wonderful supporters. Fundraising is an important aspect to ensure we can provide the best care possible. Story County would like to thank everyone who has donated items to our facility. This helps us give exceptional care to all our friends while they are staying with us.
Checks can be made payable to "Friends of The Animals" and mailed to Story County Animal Shelter, 975 West Lincoln HWY, 50201.
You can also make a donation in person at our facility, 975 West Lincoln HWY, 50201.
If you would like to donate the items we use the most please see our Amazon Wish list by clicking the links below.
Donation Wish List
Neonatal & Kitten Care Wish List
Our Wish List
- Breeders Edge Kitten Formula
- Cat Chow Naturals Original Formula
- Diamond Indoor Cat Food
- Tidy Cat Non-Clumping Cat Litter
- Purina Fancy Feast Wet Cat Food
- Purina Friskies Canned Cat Food
- IAMS, Purina One, & Pro Plan Brand Dry Kitten Food
- Greenies Pill Pockets for Cats
- Greenies Pill Pockets for Dogs
- Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Wet Kitten Food
- Purina Pro Plan SAVOR Adult Dry Cat Food
- IAMS Proactive Health Mini Chucks Dry Dog Food
- IAMS Proactive Adult Dry Dog Food for Large Dogs
- Royal Canin Canine Gastrointestinal Low Fat Dry
- Disinfecting Wipes
- Paper Towels
- Various Cat & Dog Toys
- Kongs of Different Sizes
- Towels & Blankets
Follow us on