COVID-19 Continuity of Operations
April 27 - Story County Conservation is updating our daily operations as follows:
- The Conservation Center is closed to the public until further notice.
- Parks will be open as planned. Practice social distancing and maintain group size of 10 or under.
- Building rentals at SCC facilities are unavailable through May 21.
- Campgrounds, playgrounds, beaches, and enclosed seasonal facilities are closed through May 21.
- All public programs, including summer camps, are cancelled through June 26.
- Registration for summer camps starting on or after June 29 will open Tuesday, May 26 at 6 PM.
- FLOAT V backpacking trip is cancelled
Please call our office at (515) 232-2516 with questions. Thank you all for your understanding and cooperation.
Follow us on