INSTRUCTIONS TO PARTICIPATE IN ZOOM MEETINGS
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 773 718 0067
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,7737180067#,,,,,,0#,,540442# US (New York)
+13017158592,,7737180067#,,,,,,0#,,540442# US (Germantown)
Dial by your location
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 773 718 0067
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abHd1ttpsR
- We ask that you mute your phone to help eliminate background noise.
- Audio recordings of all Board meetings will be posted on the Story County Website
- How to Participate in Meeting Discussions
- If you would like to watch a meeting as it happens and participate in the
discussion, you can do so via Zoom (www.zoom.us). Zoom is a videoconferencing
platform that works across different internet-enabled devices and standard
telephones. Meetings that are being held via Zoom will have information on each agenda regarding how to access the meeting in Zoom. Each meeting is assigned a meeting ID (sometimes called a “webinar ID”) that you will need to use to access the meeting.
- Zoom video conferencing – You can access the meeting by either clicking the link found on the agenda, or by opening the Zoom application and entering the meeting ID number on the agenda.
- Meeting participants will be able to watch and hear the meeting as it takes place.
- For portions of the meeting where public input is accepted, you will need to press the “unmute” button to speak, provide your name, address and your comments. Can also press the "raise hand button" to request to speak.
- Zoom phone conferencing – As an alternative to video conferencing, participants may call in to a phone conference using their touch-tone phone. Several call-in telephone numbers are provided on each meeting agenda. Unless otherwise indicated, the number is a long-distance phone number; charges may apply depending on your telephone provider.
- Once you have dialed the telephone number provided, you will be prompted to enter the Meeting ID number (found on the agenda). During the meeting, you will be able to hear the discussion live, but will not be able to see any content.
- For portions of the meeting where public input is accepted, you will need to "unmute" to speak, provide your name, address and your comments. Press *6 on phone to "unmute." Can also press *9 to "raise hand" to request to speak.