Planning and Development is now using an online portal for all permits and development applications. We are no longer accepting paper applications. To submit building and other permit applications, please click here to be directed to the online portal.
Common Permits and Development Applications include:
- Zoning Permit (any structure 100 sq ft or larger)
- Home Business License
- Change of Use
- 911 Address
- Road Renaming
- Floodplain Development Permit
- Special Events
- Grading Permit
- Conceptual Review Application
- Property Research Application
- Conditional Use Permit or Modification
- Other Board of Adjustment Applications (Variance, Waiver, Appeal of Director’s Decision), Subdivision and Vacation Applications, Amendment Applications (Code of Ordinances, Rezoning, C2C Comprehensive Plan).