- Earthwork around campground continues for jetty construction, boat ramp expansion, and bridge to the island.
- Fishing jetty construction has begun at the shop hillside.
- Sediment removal in East Game (portion of lake East of 680th) is underway. There is a total of 56,000 yards of sediment to be removed from this location.
- Lake dewatering is proceeding to lower lake. A 24” pipe has been installed through the dam and will be extended in to the lake bed. Once this is complete the dam will be rebuilt to pre-construction condition.
- Secondary Roads is working hard on reopening 680th at the tubes. Large rain events had caused undercutting beneath the road. The road is set to be opened in the next couple of weeks.
The park (except the campgrounds and Snow Bunting Lodge) remains closed to the public during this active construction period.
Photo by Nick Lennie